Coming soon! Dates TBD...
TEEN ISSUES: A Counseling Group
Adolescence is a time of self-exploration, growth and transitions. This can be a turbulent time in our lives leading to excessive stress, impulsivity, emotion dysregulation, and increased conflict with peers, family and others. This group is designed to offer space to process life experiences and practice new skills alongside a group of peers with similar issues. Our hope is that teens who attend group will gain skills and personal growth in the areas of (but not limited to): building healthy relationships, increasing self-awareness and confidence, managing stress and working through intense emotions.
To be eligible for group, members must:
· Attend an initial session with facilitator to determine whether group is appropriate
· Be able to understand the concepts presented in group
· Be willing to follow group rules and expectations
· Attend group consistently
· Be willing and interested in making change
If you have any questions or an interest in this group, please contact:
Jacqueline Faddler MS, LPCC, RPT at 763-309-1005